The term has already come and gone! Please take note of some important issues:
1. Learners are to wear summer uniform in the fourth term.
Boys are to wear open neck shirts with badge. Skinny pants are forbidden. Learners
will be sent home should they arrive in the incorrect school uniform.
Girls are to wear summer shirts with the option of slacks or the skirt. No hair
colouring or eccentric hair styles will be accepted. Shoulder length hair and must
be tied up, and not be in their eyes.
2. We are pleased to inform you that the school cameras have been installed and the
system is up and running.
3. We would like to congratulate Tyreace Nero in Grade 11 who placed 2nd in the 2017
Toyota Skills Competition. Thirteen schools from around South Africa participate
in this skills competition every year. Linpark is very proud of his achievement.
Well done Tyreace!
4. IMPORTANT DATES :
17 October 2017 – Parents’ Evening for Grade 8 -12
(Grade 8-11 reports to be collected on this evening, 17h30 – 19h00)
20 October 2017 – Senior Prize giving Ceremony
16 October 2017 - Grade 12 learners start Final Exams
03 November 2017 – Grade 8-11 Exams Begin
07 November 2017 - AGM
Other dates will be on the term calendar.
5. Text book retrieval: If text books are lost and not returned at the end of the
school year, the cost will be R250 per book.
6. Library books: Learners who have not returned library books are to do so immediately,
and pay all outstanding fines. Please encourage your child to return library books
on time to avoid problems later.
7. Fourth term reports will only be released once all text books have been returned.
Reports may be collected from the 04-05 December 2017.
8. The Annual General Meeting will be on 07 November 2017 at 17:45 (School fees 2018).
The Budget will be available for viewing from 25 October 2017 at the school office.
9. Grade HOD’s: Grade 8 Mrs. Naidoo Grade 9 Mr. Buys Grade 10 Mr. Chetty Grade
11 Mr. Ndlovu Grade12 Mr. Bisschoff
School opens for the fourth term on Monday 09 October 2017 and the timetable will
be running from DAY 1.
Please ensure that we have updated cell phone numbers.
PROCEDURE FOR SICK LEARNERS – Learners are not allowed to contact their parents
directly via their cell phones. All sick learners must go through their grade HOD
and the school office.
PASS OUTS – Please send a letter with your child if they have a doctor’s appointment
during school time, or phone the school office. Pass outs must be signed by the grade
HOD and Register teacher. No pass outs will be granted if we cannot confirm appointments
with the parent/s. (PLEASE UPDATE CELLPHONE NUMBER).
The staff at Linpark High School wishes you and your families a very safe and restful
MR N. SCHREUDER
Parents please pay school fees over the holiday period directly in to the School’s
LINPARK HIGH SCHOOL NEDBANK CASCADES BRANCH CODE: 134325 ACCOUNT No: 134-304-844-3.
REFERENCE: USE CHILD’S FULL NAME & SURNAME AND ADMIN NUMBER!! FAX PROOF OF DEPOSIT
IMPORTANT REMINDER: Updated cell phone numbers will ensure you receive important
messages from the School, and will also aid us in case of any emergency your child
may experience while here at School.