Our AGM was held on 7 November 2017 where a resolution was adopted for compulsory
school fees for the 2018 year.
1. The fees will be R15 000.00 per learner per annum. School fees are payable annually
in advance on or before 28 February 2018.
2. In terms of Section 39 of the SASA you are liable to pay these fees. In terms
of Section 40 of the SASA we may enforce this payment by taking legal action.
3. A discount of 10 % will be rewarded to parents who settle their school fees on
28 February 2018.
4. The Governing Body realizes that not all parents have the means to pay in advance
and is prepared to accept monthly payments on condition that the Agreement to pay
School fee form has been completed and returned to the School Fee Secretary on or
before 31 January 2018.
5. EXEMPTION: Should you qualify for an exemption of the above school fees, please
contact the School Fee Secretary to obtain the appropriate forms.
Application forms needs to be collected and return in person by the Applicant.
Application opens on 18 January 2018 and closes on 28 February 2018.
For all school fee enquiries please contact Mrs Wood
Mrs S Wood
( 033- 344 1544/5
7 086 516 8972
Click here to download AGM Results and Resolutiom
Learners who would like to rewrite/improve results for NSC 2018 must contact the
school as soon as possible. Closing date: 02 February 2018.